Prices include editing/developing all photos. You retain all rights to your photos and will get full-quality digital files (JPEG) on CD or DVD. If you want us to handle your prints, we’ll send them to our partner lab at a very reasonable cost. Want your DNG/RAW files? Just ask.
These prices are based around a general pattern of 2 hours of editing/developing your digital RAW files for each hour of shooting.
- Engagement session: $150 (1 hour)
- Bridal session: $300 (2 hours)
- Wedding day: $2000 (all day)
- Additional photographer: $500 (all day)
- Bound photo books or prints: Inquire
Group or Individual Portrait: $150 (1 hour)
Quick portrait: $75 (20 minutes)
Newborn session: $150 (1 hour)
Dancesport competition: $20/dance (as many rounds as you dance). Example: $60 for a 3-dance event, as many rounds as you dance.
- 3-4 minute Engagement/Love story video: $400 (2 hours coverage)
- 20-minute highlight video: $2000 (all day of coverage with 2 cameras)
- 20-minute highlight video, plus full ceremony & toasts: $3000
- Same-day edit: $500 (3-4 minute highlight video, shown for your reception guests)
Corporate video: Based on scope and nature of the job. Inquire for a bid.
General videography daily rate: $500/day (up to 10 hours) – video footage only; no editing
General editing rate:
- $500/day (up to 10 hours)